News

In unregelmäßigen Abständen veröffentlichen wir auf dieser Site Beiträge, die für die Mastermannschaften in der betreffenden Altersgruppe informativ sind. Sie betreffen sowohl den Bereich innerhalb der Mannschaften wie auch den internationalen Bereich, in dem wir aktiv sind.
Für weitergehende Informationen sei verwiesen auf die "Deutsche Hockeyzeitung" oder das internationale "Hockeyforum", das auch wir des Öfteren für Konsultationen nutzen, sofern angebracht.

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

Neil Greene als IMHA Administration Manager zurückgetreten

Während des World Cups in Canterbury ist Neil Greene/Neuseeland als Administration Manager der IMHA zurückgetreten. Sein Nachfolger ist bereits benannt. Allen, die ihn kennen, teilt er seinen Entschluss wie folgt mit:


Dear all,

For those who may not have been fortunate enough to attend our World Cup event in England and not caught up on the news I have retired from the position of Administration Manager of the IMHA.

I wish to thank all of you for your support to myself, the IMHA and hockey in general .

I have greatly enjoyed my time with initially the Pac Rim group of nations and then latterly the IMHA. The many friends I have been fortunate to make over my years is what makes it all worthwhile.

I feel very privileged to have been involved first through Mr Ted Jones in the Pac Rim organisation and then under the chair of Ben Rea with the IMHA. I have been fortunate to travel to many places and play and assist in some fantastic events. These memories will stay forever.

The work being done by IMHA will be of huge benefit into the future and although most of it goes on behind the scenes the efforts are all very much worth while.

My successor is Sue Briggs from Australia 

Sue Briggs [brigton09@gmail.com]

I am sure you will join me in welcoming Sue to the fold and provide her the same level of support and assistance you have provided me over the years.

I truly value the support and friendship you have all provided me and I truly hope to keep in touch in the future.

Thanks again for all of your support and I hope to see as many of you as I can somewhere into the future.

Kind regards,
Neil Greene
Former Administration Manager
International Masters Hockey Association